The Michigan Delegation will gather to address policy at the American Medical Association's 2017 Interim Meeting November 11-14. There, they will support 9 Michigan State Medical Society resolutions, titled: tissue handling, relieve burden for living organ donors, regulations regarding medical tool and instrument repair, Medicare coverage of services provided by proctored medical students, and more.
Learn more about the Interim Meeting, or visit more specific pages:
- Business Meeting: Access reports and resolutions considered by the House as well as reference committee reports and final actions as they become available.
- Meeting Resources: Consult the House of Delegates Reference Manual, AMA Constitution & Bylaws and the follow-up on prior House actions.
- PolicyFinder: Use PolicyFinder to read AMA’s positions and policies since the Association’s inception.
- Council Reports Archive: Access AMA council reports and find policy recommendations made to the AMA House of Delegates during past AMA Interim and Annual Meetings.
- AMA News Articles: Follow updates on important actions from the Interim Meeting of the House of Delegates.